Your food shall be your remedy and
your remedies shall be your food.
As a suggestion for you, I have listed a number of recommendations here. You can also find them in my book.
Just let the elemental force guide you in your diet with confidence.
- Whatever you eat, eat it with love and all your attention.
- Bless your food and all the beings who helped that you can enjoy it now.
- Stay relaxed and undogmatic and enjoy your food.
- Prefer vital foods with high vibration.
- Stop eating before you are completely full. Eat less than you think you need.
- Notice body sensations during and after eating: e.g. alertness, feeling of well-being, drop in energy, hot flush, fatigue, feeling of fullness, etc.
- Take a fasting day every now and then. If necessary, even several days.
- Prefer food directly from nature: fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds
- Avoid industrially produced finished products.
- Avoid all products that are lavishly advertised.
- Avoid the 4 whites: sugar, modern wheat, table salt and milk, and use natural alternatives.
- Eat 80 percent alkaline-digesting products and only 20 percent acid-forming products.
- Buy only organically grown food. In my experience, the additional price is even largely compensated for by lower demand, since the organic foods are usually of higher quality.
- Feel co-responsible for the way we take our food from nature.
- Do as an Indian connected to nature and the Great Spirit: bless all gifts and give thanks.
- Take responsibility for killing animals when you need meat for food. Ask yourself if you could kill an animal yourself.
- Strictly avoid meat and eggs from factory farming.
- Avoid foods that cause bad body odor.
- Forget all the stories of kilocalories, nutrition tables and protein requirements.
- Proceed in smaller stages if you want to change your diet.