Do you really want to waste the power of your present thoughts by continuing to create the future from the garbage of the past?
Louise Hay, The Power is Within You
Only visionary thinking brings us what we want.
A wonderful and free paradise on earth is right in front of us, or as a project in our hearts. To bring this paradise to life, we need a clear vision of what we REALLY want. A clear vision is enough to make any project come true. Concrete Examples for this have long existed.
So far, however, we still rack our brains too often about what we DON'T want.
The effect is that we thereby unnecessarily stick to the old instead of letting our desires guide us into the open.
Too often we have looked at the old "system wallpapers" with disillusionment. We were upset about how ugly they were. We never tire of denouncing the "arrogance, incompetence and audacity" of the "government" in the social media, instead of simply giving it no more energy.
I, too, find it quite obvious to clearly name the evils in the world and the directors responsible.
Unfortunately, however, we like to fall into an old matrix trap when trying to bring the truth to light.
What is the trap?
It consists in giving too much attention and thus energy to what is NOT wanted. It is also the "democracy trap". The opposition gives all its energy to those in power instead of constructively animating its own visions.
We can say goodbye to the old system at any time without hesitation and realize our heart's visions.
Many still allow themselves to be hypnotized by fear of an old agenda whose last gasp they are currently experiencing. Thus, they unnecessarily bind themselves to the dying system and artificially prolong its existence.
The trap is also that we consider something stable, powerful and real that is only a function of our thoughts. Although we are not ruminants, we keep chewing on the old fear thoughts.
But this is precisely how we strengthen what we want to separate ourselves from.
We cannot get out of the hamster wheel by continuing to feed the outdated thoughts.
Louise Hay's quote sums it up this way:
New visions - new field of consciousness
- Get rid of TV, radio and newspaper subscription. Try it immediately by not paying attention to them for 1 month. Your mood will lift noticeably! Also reduce the activities on the PC to the bare minimum.
- Strengthen the new field of consciousness. Actively exchange with people who vibrate similarly high or higher.
- Trust the inherent divine power. It carries and protects you, and it lets you fly freely!
- Lovingly create your visions for a paradise on earth. Ask yourself how YOUR life on Mother Earth can look like.
- Have courage to travel into the unknown.
- Enter new territory. Very real practical.
- Connect with other like-minded people and realize your visions together, step by step.
The new field of consciousness is a kind of "prayer field" and "future field" with which we radiate creatively and lovingly into the world. In what way can we enter this field and contribute optimally to its unfolding?
Stay in a high vibration as permanently as possible.
You certainly know this vibration. Remember your most intense being in love. You just don't see anything negative, only beauty and opportunities for joy.
Many negative influences pelt us if we let them. Especially the media deliver this almost non-stop at the moment. But we are able to shield ourselves effectively.
Things are never bad except the way you think about them.
We can see and enliven beauty everywhere. The Russian healer Lumira once said:
"When I see trash and litter thrown somewhere in the city, I imagine how a colorful bed of beautiful flowers has sprung up in that spot."
In this way, we actively manifest a wonderfully vibrant and natural environment, albeit still somewhat delayed.
The more intensively we energize our visions, that is, charge them with feelings of love, the faster they become reality.
Just start manifesting now.
Basically, it is so simple: without any waiting for "better times" we can start right now to sow the seeds and plant the seedlings.
On the other hand, any resentment or anger thought that flies at you can immediately put you into a low vibration. Caught in this, we unnecessarily prolong the conditions we want to transform.
The point is to remain in a high vibration as permanently as possible, or to return to a high vibration as quickly as possible. Practice makes perfect.
We can remain in high vibration despite so-called "setbacks" if we perceive adverse circumstances as an opportunity for our soul development. Every event is a gift that somehow helps us to move forward on our path. Yes - especially an extremely unpleasant experience can initiate a necessary purification.
Concrete visions have long been in the future field.
Paradisiacal visions can be formulated for every area of our lives. And concrete, realizable visions at that:
- Any medicine, any healer is ONLY for the purpose of being and staying healthy. Both with the help of advanced technology and with the help of Spirit healing or the power of healing thoughts. Both in a loving "competition". Basically, it is hardly a dispute. Because also for the invention of technical apparatuses it needs the spirit.
See also the article Healthy through "Med Beds" and Spirit Healing.
- We detach ourselves from the fallacy of lack and connect with the divine universe of abundance. Everything we need is available to us. Basically always already - under the condition that we trust in it.
- We have - after a long time of wandering - found our divine home again, the being embedded in the loving and wonderful creation.
In the universe of abundance
- Without any lack, we will soon no longer need a monetary system. We can connect with each other as free, divine creatures in such a way that everything and everyone is optimally provided for. Without having to do "business" of any kind.
- Energy is available to us without limits and free of charge. And it comes in the form of "free energy". The technology for this has already existed for a long time. Any conventional energy generation will become history.
- All causes of war have been eliminated.
- We share responsibility for the common good at all levels of society. This is essentially done through Council meetings. From the local to the international level, without empowerment of "politicians" or "parties".
- Agriculture or the production of healthy food happens in harmonious and loving cooperation with the divine forces of nature. The excellent quality of our food and its nature-nurturing production effectively ensures the health of all living beings.
- So-called "taxes" are also history. Human society is naturally oriented towards the common good. To each according to his needs, to each according to his abilities. This principle is easily and sustainably realizable in a universe of abundance.
Unfolding of our soul
- The soul tasks of each person are at the center of the educational system. We all have the opportunity to develop and specialize in the desired directions, to learn and experience what is necessary for this.
- The spirituality of unconditional love in freedom has replaced the various religions or raised them to their greatest common multiple.
- Already developed advanced conversational cultures and telepathic skills effectively help us to resolve disagreements respectfully and create win-win situations.
- We can also perceive more subtle beings in the previously invisible world of fairies, elves and dwarves and interact lovingly with them.
Free energy and renaturation
- Even though the use of free energy makes long transport routes less critical, we still focus on local production of most products. In this way, we give ourselves the gift of renaturating and beautifying the environment worldwide.
- We produce the required items automated as far as possible. At the same time, we allow ourselves to practice each craft in a very artistic way.
- Our apartments are of individual beauty and generous cut. They blend harmoniously with the surrounding nature. There is no standardization of appearance. On the contrary, hardly any rooms are built with a rectangular floor plan.
- As peoples, we nurture our culture and draw inspiration from other cultures. We develop a common language for all people and keep our regional dialects and languages alive.
The list is incomplete, which is no wonder: After all, there are infinite possibilities for loving co-creation, together with our Primordial Creator. She experiences Herself through us. Up to now we were at most a "God in diapers".
Our path of development as a soul is subject to a learning program, which probably every soul has to follow independently of Time has to master.
When we are truly adult co-creators and enter our paradise apparently depends on certain "timelines."
Fear-driven pessimism and outdated concepts can noticeably slow down collective progress toward freedom and peace. There seem to be delays everywhere.
Global development may thus slip into a different "timeline". We can also simply say: It takes longer than expected.
Expected by whom? Basically only by our ego. However, the ego has neither the overview nor can it control the Divine Plan.
This plan exists and is being realized in a loving way.
As minor or major co-creators, we actively contribute to the plan coming to fruition one hundred percent. The more we act in manifestation mode, the more magical our lives become. Even the mistakes we make serve us, as a collective consciousness, in our evolution.
The more positive our visions of the future are, the sooner we will be where we all want to be.
The path to liberation
Mirdad: This is the path to liberation from worry and suffering:
So think as if your every thought were to be etched in fire upon the sky for all and everything to see, for so, in truth, it is.
So speak as if the world entire were but a single ear intent on hearing what you say. And so, in truth, it is.
So do as if your every deed were to recoil upon your heads. And so, in truth, it does.
So wish as if you were the wish. And so, in truth, you are.
So live as if your god Himself had need of you His life to live. And so, in truth, He does.
Mikhail Naimy, The Book of Mirdad
As always, I appreciate your comment!
These articles fit the topic well: