The world - a computer program? The movie Matrix worried many people with this idea in 1999. Why? Maybe because we can feel a veil inside that somehow separates us from the truth. Because we don't really feel at home here. And something seems to be fundamentally wrong. I've encountered this film theme before: in 1973 with Fassbinder's impressive film Welt am Draht , and in 1998 with Peter Weir's The Truman Show.
Science fiction or artistic depiction of an actual situation? How do you see it? Have you perhaps also asked yourself questions like these:
- Are we living in some kind of matrix?
- Is the world we find ourselves in, really real?
- Who made it?
- What are its laws?
- What are its limits?
- And what are our limits?
- How do I wake up from the dream?
It is already helpful to know exactly who we really are. What game are we playing here on earth?
We are just finding out.
Our physical senses deceive us and cloud our view of the essential. We are becoming more and more aware of this.
The world as we perceive it is an expression of our collective thoughts. Our mistake is to give its manifestations power over us. The reason could be that we have forgotten our authorship.
How does the error happen? First we make something up and then see it real in the external world. Then we begin to believe in our invention and think it is true.
We have "Diseases" As our fears grow, the awareness that we have invented all this disappears.
Our thoughts appear before us in physical form; in "solid" matter form they appear to us as external, autonomous forces that we can hardly influence.
If we hit our thumb with the hammer and it gets thick and blue, we have forgotten that this "reality" is completely dependent on the nature of our thoughts.
Or we were not aware of it until now.
When you become human,
your perception becomes false.
Eastern traditions call this illusion.
If you treat illusion as truth,
you may become bitter, frightened and sick.
Is the world a staged illusion?
- So one observation is: we have thought up this world with our collective thoughts.
- There is also the thesis that our collective "Higher Self" has staged the world like a 3D hologram. So do we live in a kind of matrix?
- Finally, we still find in eastern traditions the image of Maya, a dream world in which we move - still asleep.
All 3 points of view may or may not be true at the same time.
I found the image of the holographic 3D staging of the world by our "Higher Self" in the book Busting Loose from the money game. The author Robert Scheinfeld provides highly spiritual views from the perspective of a - initially not at all spiritual - successful major entrepreneur who wants to get out of the money game.
Dummy field is based on our passion for films and the ever increasing perfection of their production. the more perfect a film is made, the more intense the feelings it can create in the audience. our two senses for hearing and seeing are addressed.
We see what a strong effect is achieved, for example, through Hollywood films. Therefore, we can well imagine that our "Higher Self" - a collective human intelligence - is able to create complex films for all 5 - 6 senses, as a 3D hologram. Motivation: self-knowledge with the help of staged world-theater: drama, suspense, variety, danger, adventure, fun and games. Setting: Mother Earth.
Captain Picard, the commander of the Enterprise in the series Star Trek, and his crew have a Holo-Deck at their disposal and amusement. This holo-deck provides them with the ability to immerse themselves as living actors in pre-programmed 3D worlds of their choosing. Picard's favorite world is that of a detective in an American city in the 1920s.
From the cellar of ignorance back into the light
We know well enough the church hypothesis of "Fall" and the "Expulsion from paradise"As a rule we are not satisfied with these attempts to explain the earthly drama of humanity.
I think it is time for new stories to at least question or completely replace the old ones. The hologram project Scheinfeld uses to interpret the background for the humanity drama fascinates me for several reasons:
- The 3D projection is caused by creative thought.
- The director - a higher creative intelligence - is neither on the "good" Page still with the "Evil". Rather, she creates a deceptively real 3D film drama, where the most diverse roles occur, and casts them with the appropriate characters.
- The "Evil" is not real, but only an element of dramaturgy.
- A comprehensible motivation is visible: self-awareness and self-knowledge.
- The Play "Our world" is like a film projected onto a global 3D sphere. it's not true, but illusion and projection. all situations, even "Expulsion from paradise"are fictitious. Linear history - fictional. The appearance of aliens - fictional. Wars - fictional. Crucifixion - fictional.
- We have the opportunity to be grateful for being able to collectively accomplish this feat of 5-sense cinematography. It reminds us of our magnificence with which our Creator has lovingly endowed us.
- With this point of view we can look at the whole thing as a game - with a guaranteed grandiose outcome - and relax.
The hologram script provides for 2 phases:
- In the first phase, the actors are placed on stage without the consciousness of their divinity. In the course of the "Time" (also fictional!) become increasingly aware that something is fundamentally wrong and feel victimized. At the same time, they set out to find the truth, without realizing that they are asleep.
- To start the second phase, some impulses of consciousness are set. Truth flashes out sporadically. Gradually self-awareness develops. The old system is seen through - with the support of the "direction". The experience of separateness and competition gives way to the discovery of all-round connectedness and unity. Collective awakening sets in.
Should we now believe Scheinfelds Holo-deck theory - this "Shadow Theater" - or discard it? Neither.
Rather, it can serve us to no longer accept the reality of the world as the cause of our lives, but to finally awaken from the dream world.
The world is nothing more than a temporary effect of thoughts.
Your thoughts, my thoughts, our collective thoughts.
Furthermore, it is possibly downright staged by our "higher self", which wants to experience itself in the most exciting way possible.
We - you and I - are actors in this production, who wake up from a sleep of forgetfulness. Who see through their role and finally consciously become this Higher Self.
Play the game consciously from now on and change the rules
Really feel the consequence that arises when we realize that we have invented the world! If we have reconnected with our higher self:
We gain step by step access even to the hidden "laws" of this world and can lovingly change it.
We can - following the laws of love - "Laws" of the world, change it or make it disappear!
At A Course in Miracles Lesson 132:
I'm ridding the world of everything I thought it was.
1. What besides your beliefs keeps the world in chains? And what but your SELF can redeem the world? Beliefs are indeed powerful. The thoughts you think are powerful, and illusions are as powerful in their effects as truth is. A lunatic thinks the world he sees is real and does not doubt it. Nor is he dissuaded when the effects of his thoughts are questioned. Only when their source is questioned does the hope of freedom come.
This blog is essentially about liberation. If we want to free ourselves completely from our limitations, it is beneficial to see through these limitations for what they are: Houses of Cards..
In the final analysis, we can assume that substances have no power over us. However, every day we experience the seemingly opposite. Doesn't our body repeatedly signal the powerful effect of substances to us?
I still feel the same - sometimes - but I also experience it differently, as for example in the FAQs in answer to the question "Should I stop drinking coffee?" or at the... Firewalk about glowing wood, which usually all participants can handle.
We have invented, conceived a world of opposites. Through judgement and projection we have "Poison", "disease", "infirmity" and "Death" In this wealth of invention, we have achieved a mastery that is already impressive. we have attributed certain effects to substances and started to believe in the power of these substances.
In truth, there is only LOVE, nothing else. Everything not created in love is an impermanent illusion. Death is an illusion. Life is eternal.
These articles fit the topic: